Service from Monday 27 March 2017, covering Solihull, Hampton in Arden, Meriden, Berkswell, Balsall Common and Coventry.
We recently asked for views on bus service 89. Thank you to everyone who took part.
The changes are detailed below.
- A new timetable will be in operation
- The bus will run from Balsall Common to Solihull on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- The bus will run from Coventry to Meriden on Tuesdays and Thursdays – slight change of route to serve Cannon Park shops
- The route for the school journeys which serve Heart of England School will remain the same
- Peel Close in Hampton in Arden will be served on request
- A new bus with seat belts will be in operation
- Passengers living in Meriden and Balsall Common will need to call to request service 89
- A mini-bus* is available for passengers that can’t be reached by service 89
- The 89 and mini-bus can be used for travelling to local shops, clubs and other facilities within the roaming zones.
All journeys can be booked by telephoning 0121 782 9322 or by completing a form online at www.igobuses.com/89
The operator will let you know if you can be reached by service 89 or the mini-bus.
The link to the Network Westmidlands website is http://www.networkwestmidlands.com/89